The website hallamlondon.com is being run by Hallam London (Dresden, Germany). It is stored on servers of the company Pixel X e.K. (Kuhstraße 26–27, 38100 Braunschweig, Deutschland) in Germany.
This website collects and stores personal data in various ways. In any of these cases you will have to either give your explicit consent for processing your data or the data is being anonymised. All data is transferred via a secure connection (https) that you can identify via the lock in your browser’s address bar. However, I point out that internet based data transfer can never be considered 100% secure. A complete protection against 3rd party access to the data can not be guaranteed.
Responsible for processing data on this website is:
Schandauer Straße 60
The following rights are available to you by European law (EU-GDPR)
- Right of subject access: the right to make a written request for details of your personal information and a copy of that personal information
- Right to rectification and erasure: the right to request the correction, deletion or restricted processing of your personal data
- Right to restriction of processing: the right to request that your personal information is only used for restricted purposes
- Right to object: the right to object to a processing for reasons of our own legitimate interest, public interest, or profiling, unless we are able to proof that compelling, warranted reasons superseding your interests, rights and freedom exist, or that such processing is done for purposes of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims
- Right to data portability: The right to ask for the personal information you have made available to us to be transferred to you or a third party in machine-readable format
- Right to withdraw consent: The right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us to handle your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your personal information prior to the withdrawal of your consent
- Right to appeal: the right to file a complaint in case of a violation of data privacy protection laws with a data protection authority. In the case of this website the responsible data protection authority is the Data Security Officer of Saxony: www.saechsdsb.de
For security reasons all data being transferred between this website and your browser will be encrypted using TLS which means it can not be read by a third party while being transferred. You can identify an encrypted connection to a website by the https or a lock in your browser address bar.
We process personal information of website visitors for the following purposes:
Web analytics with Matomo
In order to improve our website we store some anonymised data of your visit using the web analytics tool Matomo (formerly Piwik). These data are being stored – like the website itself – on the above mentioned servers in Germany.
These are the data being recorded while you visit our website:
- anonymised IP address (two of four bytes are being stored: 123.456.xxx.xxx)
- name and version of your computer’s operating system
- name, version, language settings, and installed plugins (PDF, Flash, MediaPlayer, …) of your browser
- screen resolution of your device
- the address of the website you visited before visiting this website
- the pages you visit within this website
- time and duration of your visit
- search terms in case you came here through a search engine
You can object to this storage of data in two ways:
- Go to the privacy settings of your browser and switch on “Do not track”. This setting is being respected by our Matomo installation and your data will not be recorded.
- Object for this website only with the following form. Your decision will be stored in a small file in your browser that is not a cookie and can not be traced back to the server.
Server log files
The provider/hoster of my website, Pixel X, stores personal connection details in log files when you access our websites. However, these data are only used for the immediate provision of services, for fault clearance or to ward off an attack and are automatically deleted after 7 days.
The following data is temporarily saved:
- your IP address
- date and time of your access to the site
- addresses of accessed pages and documents/files
This data is not merged with other data sources. The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 letter b DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
To subscribe to my e-mail newsletter, you have to fill in a form with a name and an e-mail address. Of course you are free to use an invented name and an anonymous e-mail address, which do not allow any conclusions about your person. Name and e-mail address are stored in a database on servers of Uberspace, a small company in Germany that meets the highest standards in data security and protection. In this context, no further data about you will be stored and these will not be connected to other data of your visit to our website, such as those mentioned under Matomo Web Analytics.
We will never use this data for any other purpose than sending the newsletter you have ordered and will never pass it on to third parties. The data provided when registering for the newsletter will be processed exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). A revocation of your already given consent is possible at any time. To revoke your consent, simply send us an informal e-mail or use the unsubscribe link at the end of each newsletter. Your data will then be completely and irrevocably deleted from our database. The legality of the data processing procedures already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
By ordering the newsletter or any other newsletter, you agree to the above conditions.
Integration of media of external services
On my website I integrate videos and audio from external services: YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, bandcamp. By watching those videos or listening to the audio, user data might be sent to the external service provider.
YouTube video integration with extended privacy mode
My website includes videos from YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave., 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA, a company of Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
I am using the Extended Privacy Mode option provided by YouTube. When you visit a page where a video is embedded, a connection to the YouTube servers is established and the preview image of the video is loaded from there.
However, according to YouTube/Google, in Enhanced Privacy Mode, personal information is not transferred to the YouTube server until you view the video. If you are logged in to YouTube or Google at the same time, this information is assigned to your YouTube/Google member account. You can prevent this by logging out of your member account before visiting our website.
Vimeo video integration
On my website there are videos of the provider Vimeo integrated. Vimeo is a service of Vimeo LCC, 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA. Each time you access my website, which is equipped with such a component, this component causes the browser you are using to download a corresponding display of the video from Vimeo. If you visit our site while logged into Vimeo, Vimeo recognizes which specific page you are visiting through the information collected by the video embedding and associates this information with your personal account at Vimeo. For example, if you click on the “Play” button or make comments, this information is transmitted to and stored in your personal Vimeo account. In addition, the information that you have visited our site will be transmitted to Vimeo. This happens regardless of whether you click on the component, for example, or leave comments or not.
Some text passages are taken from the model data protection declaration by mein-datenschutzbeauftragter.de